Necessary care for your dolls
The doll should not be exposed to heat, cold or extreme humidity. Vinyl can be damaged.
- It is advisable to wash it with a washcloth or cotton wool with water; do not rub it.
- You should never use baby wipes, as they usually have alcohol and it damages the vinyl.
- Be careful not to let alcohol or cologne come into contact with the vinyl parts.
- If you want to add fragrance to the doll, apply cologne to their clothing before putting it on. Avoid applying it directly to the fabric body to prevent staining.
- Beware of rubbing coloured clothing against the vinyl, such as denim or red sweaters. It is advised to use a blanket or cloth. If you want to change their clothes and dress them in jeans or brightly coloured clothes, it is recommended to put underneath a pair of tights or a vest in a colour that we know does not fade.
- Do not paint the doll with ink, pen, marker pen etc.
Many of the dolls in our collection are filled with synthetic fibre padding.
- Do not take the doll to the beach, as the humidity of the sand can produce moisture in the wadding of the interior and create mould and bad odours.
- Do not immerse it in water, the interior can rot from moisture.
Other tips for your dolls
- Do not place it near or on top of fireplaces, stoves, or other heat sources.
- Do not put it in washing machines, dryers, ovens, microwaves etc.
- Do not pull strongly on a single arm or leg, as it may become dislodged.
- Be careful not to leave them within the reach of pets or children under the age of 3, except if the dolls are adapted for that age group.
- Do not apply creams, balsams, or oils of any kind to the doll.
- Do not squeeze the cheeks. The magnet inside the mouth on some dolls with mechanism can come loose and would not hold the dummy.